Sunday, July 17, 2011

Now what do we do?

My husband is away on a business trip. Left today. I could tell things have changed between us. I told him that the little sparkle in his eyes is gone. He said that he's a very untrusting, cynical person and this was tough for him. My lying to him. And I totally understand that. This man can't keep a secret for anything. And I am the best. The hard part now is being disciplined, not feeling overwhelmed, not getting depressed. When we (or he) feels free from money problems, we have a good time together. Now he says he'll have to work overtime to take care of this. I really don't want that. I want him around. I want him watching the game while I cook in the kitchen. I want him sitting next to me in church. I want him there on Saturday mornings. I want the sparkle back in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment